Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: knight

well that sucks im home with my family by that time..... work until 8 or 10 pm damn thats nuts, well i knights after 2 100 dollar chargebacks. im now with dish networks and happy as hell thank god i dont deal with the bullshit knight and brighthouse puts out... and if you think work is picking up for you then you blinded by all the 6-8 brighthouse is giving you...... so sad so sad ....and to the cat said i must not have internet......hows your route i really dont care but, im doing ok not going to brag to much...but being at dish network now i love the spec's that brighthouse has you guys doing all the wire clips and railroads love it i get to zip tie to that shit keep up the good work ......i laugh every time i make a 3 inch jumper. TIME FRAMES got to tell you about them we have 2
8 to 12
and 12 to 5
love it and if your ass is not at home guess what r/s
go back whats that?????????????????
no go back here          "unless i forgot a tool" then thats a go back
wanna talk about pay we make about the same still on avg i do 800 to 1200 a week at the worst im seen is 700 a week depends on how many jobs cancel....................... and if you thinkin ohhhh he aint makin shit im makin more than that well good but, i work 5 day a week not 6 i get sunday and monday off and look at the time fames again 8-12 12-5 im home alot of times before 6pm latest im work is 8pm cuz i did 4 installs that pay 80 dollars each so i made 320 that day on a daily base 240 ..............................so how many tech at knight is make over 200 hundred a day and get home by 4 pm ???????????????????????????????????not trying to bash anybody,,,,,,my story is that the grass is greener on the other side.......................keep up the good work
This is CABL.com posting #275023. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjH1
Posted in reply to: Re: knight by FlCableGod
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: knight wholooksdumbnow 10/14/2009 12:30:28 AM