Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: they won't even read it reply to sab3r Extrem

Why is it republicans are the only ones who aren't going to read it? And the dems wish it to pass so bad that some of them won't read it. Below is a quote from one. Also they are trying hard to push a form of it through BEFORE anyone including the public has a chance to read it. Why? Because they are putting things in there that are wrong but they want them anyway.
Calling the language in the current health care bill “arcane”, “confusing”, “hard to understand”, and “incomprehensible”, Senator Tom Carper (D-DE) admitted to CNSNews.com that he wasn’t going to read the actual legislative language because he finds it “one of the more confusing things I have ever read in my life.” That is a democrat saying that.

Look, I am for reform and a plan of some kind but not one that eliminates jobs and makes care get worse. I have shown the kind of care in Canada and shown how Canadians will come here to get care they cannot get in Canada. I have spoken with people in the UK and some like their system but most don't. We do need to get the insurance companies in line and need to allow them to cross state lines. More competition means better rates. These companies are making a lot of money or they wouldn't be doing it. The government, whether it is republican or democrat, is not good at running business. They are not business people. Most of them are lawyers right now. Thank you for a balanced reply. I will take you off ignore for now. If you can debate this way I am cool with you.
This is CABL.com posting #274633. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjBJ
Posted in reply to: Re: they won't even read it reply to sab3r Extrem by Gwester843
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: they won't even read it reply to sab3r Extrem Gwester843 10/11/2009 5:41:19 PM