Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: oh what the...?

Sounds like you need some better help, hook. I got some damn good greenbeans, young, and full of piss and viniger. Yea, I got to roust them out of bed a couple of times. But, they know when the short bus fires up in the morn, they better be there. Plus, they are eager to learn, and don't piss and moan, at least not in front of me. They are local mountain boys, gave up on the ones from the city, they don't wanna work. I had the same problem a few years back. Got real tired of the labor pool, crackheads, tweekers, lazy fucks, and just plain dumb asses. My son has worked with me every summer since 9th grade, now that he is out of school. His buddies started asking about work, was a little hesitant at first, but started working them. Went through a couple before I got some good ones, damn good ones. They were taught the way I was, hooks and a ladder, yea I got bucket trucks, but thats not the way to learn, thats my opinon. Anyway, find some young bucks that need a little direction in life, I know time is money, but in the long haul, it's worth it. Good Luck!
This is CABL.com posting #274616. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjBs
Posted in reply to: oh what the...? by hookman 81
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: oh what the...? hookman 81 10/11/2009 3:45:45 PM