Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: they won't even read it

This is the reason things are so screwed up. Why would they write a bill in a manner that even the people in charge of enacting it can't understand it. We know the answer, but it is worth repeating, if they cant mostly likely you cant either. It gives them cover. And who is giving the genius congressmen the cliff notes of what is in the bills? Did I elected them or the congressmen? Wake up people, there is a huge shadow government in place that is trying to take over and way too many of us are sitting on our hands saying what can I do about it. Unless you want to live in a 3rd world country, stand up, speak out and vote. To do anything else is to throw your hands up and surrender.

And keep this in mind, when Obama was running for office, his slogan was "hope and change". Well I agree. We need top to bottom change, regardless of party, in the hopes of not becoming another peon irrelevant country. Every person in gov't at all levels needs to prove to me why I should vote for them, not tell me why the other guy is wrong. What have you done, not attacks on the other candidates. This country puzzles me sometimes. I want a return to the time of the founding of this country politically. Go and research the history of the federal gov't at the ratification of the Constitution. They said what the meant and meant what they said, not this limp wristed noodle spined dribble we get now.
This is CABL.com posting #274586. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjAY
Posted in reply to: they won't even read it by sab3r
There are 0 replies to this message