Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Well Well

Probably the same as mine when I posted a story about the vaccines. They look at the top 6 viruses in China each year in the spring. Then they pick 3 of them and start a vaccine thinking there will be one or all of them here by fall. Problem is that they don't really know for sure it is coming.

They get people or companies to pay for these vaccines and then if the virus isn't the same one it is useless. They are getting people to put things in their bodies without even knowing if it is the same virus that is affecting us. I think that is blind obedience.

The other thing is with the H1N1 they were telling pregnant women and elderly people to get vaccinated without the same amount of testing other flu vaccines get. It is kind of scary that we are all expected to just get a shot. Congress wasn't getting the shot. Hmmmmm. So pharmacy companies make a ton of money for useless medicine to most of us.

I got the shot 2 times in my life and haven't. I got sick when I got the shot. I haven't when I don't. They don't tell us how many people die from any other flu each year but they are making a story out of the swine flu. Why? Is it worse? I don't know. I am suspicious though.
This is CABL.com posting #274570. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjAI
Posted in reply to: Re: Well Well by oman
There are 0 replies to this message