Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Opportunity for G-Bitch

This is the problem that people have with you. I stated a point on how I feel. You had to personally attack. I did not attack you. I gave you some criticism on your posts. It is very hard to read because of the lack of grammar. So it looks more like ramblings than complete thoughts or sentences. Yes, I said G. There is not mention of it in a bad way in my post. I am a man and not a child. I do not need to call names like on a school yard. I was hoping that maybe I could spark an intelligent response from you or anyone else on the topic. Now my question is to you. Can you agree, disagree, or come up with an idea on the topic without trying to personally attack me? Please show me where I have attacked or belittled you. I treat everyone with respect and would appreciate the same.

HD, I know there are people on the other side of the fence. There are always going to be people on both sides no matter what the topic is. Like you said we live in a country where we are able to express our thoughts. I am glad that I was able to do so.
This is CABL.com posting #274425. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjyn
Posted in reply to: Re: Opportunity for G-Bitch by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Opportunity for G-Bitch sab3r 10/9/2009 10:37:47 PM