Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Ah hell.....

Hell, yea, I came home for the weekend first in three weeks, and I'm only working 185 miles from the house. Yea, I got one of those undercover crack heads. Went on a binge last night, wasn't up for work this morning. Hell, beginning of the week is usually okay.  The week gets worse the closer he gets to the end. Fifty some year old crack head: That's sorry. Knows it all, done it all; But can't do it anymore. Finding out he has been bounced around from company to company, truck to truck. The fucked up part is, that the gravy is so sweet here, that if he would just work steady at it every day five or six days a week, he could turn about a grand a day. I can take a greenbean and go out on the strand and burn two balls a day that is how thick the gravy is. The fiber is event sweeter gravy. Got a bunch of gravy coming up 600 foot spans power neutral front side, almost all drive off. Nothing else on the poles. Clean and smooth as a shaved pussy. Too bad that crack head motherfucker ain't going to be partaking of that feast.
This is CABL.com posting #274407. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjx5
Posted in reply to: Re: Ah hell..... by Splicer Life 4me
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Ah hell..... linegramps 10/11/2009 10:19:33 AM
Re: Ah hell..... WeeWah 10/10/2009 11:34:57 AM