Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: brighthouse

It seems that to be considered a contractor you need to hold a business license, be able to contract for who ever you wanto be able to fix your work. Be able to have to control over your profit and loss. Now in the cable world, you work nonstop for one prime. 

So if your opinion is that we all are sub's and low voltage contractors.  If you read the state and local laws we are required to have at a min in Pinellas a Commer Spec Lic, which Robert Halle has for Knight. 

A few things that would make you a licensed contractor.

1. Licensed in this line of work, you threw out its non-construction industry thats for Workmans Comp get your facts straight.

2. A Occupational License in the County you work in.

You, We anyone other than an employee cant work under his license. Call the Pinellas Lic Board and Pasco.  I bet you wont because the truth will hurt.

Occupational License for Pinellas.  You or anyone can not get a Occupational License for this type of work without a license. Call or stop by the City office to ask for your self. 

Again your not a true contractor.  Its the illusion of being a contractor thats brain washed you guys.  I bet out of 1000 people over the years who have worked had a license to do this work.  Your working Illegal.  So your not a contractor your a unlicensed worker.

Can you advertise in the newspaper for low voltage work, try you cant. YOUR NOT LICENSED.

So dont tell me that your a contractor.

So having that in mind you are not a legal contractor in pinellas county or any county in florida.

My two cents
This is CABL.com posting #274278. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjv0
Posted in reply to: Re: brighthouse by dcommtn
There are 0 replies to this message