Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Waiting on Your Reply G-Bitch

I have made my point you have shown nothing but contempt and bank you did not even comprehend the the last explanation as most here do not really give a dam they wish only to trash others . when I see something thats worth debating not trashing . I'll jump in . but I see nothing .
  I wish now only to show others ,sab3r as an extremist how he shows nothing but contempt to our government shows no debatable reply only post that condemn and again no debatable solution this is what a extremist does . yo googgle the word (extremist), read sab3r  post, then you can see what I am talking about . he's fishy he uses other web sites and email to promote others here to condemn and provoke. he's done it on the dawg and still is doing it, I have seen it on the sites. he is trouble he only replies with more trash or switches the subject to manipulate others off the track i show to people here on the bar he uses hatred as words that is what extremist do they wish to start others to hate provoke . Sab3r is what he is  anyone that disagrees gets trashed by group almost always the same people.
Evil is a poor example of  a cable person he has the picture of pissing on Obama. the bosses he works for must not do back ground checks . he is a poor example of an american . mct40 also makes threats and has gone by the side and once in a while comes back to the bar good to see he knows the difference . loco has been removed from the bar at another time for his dizziness now has come back with loco as his call letters . radio person is just another jerk who does not wish to debate but instigate . so another day goes by the health care bill will pass you will have five years to learn how it will work for you and I just noticed its a reply to radio person and I thought i was replying to bank .
This is CABL.com posting #274237. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjvl
Posted in reply to: Re: Waiting on Your Reply G-Bitch by RadioMan
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Waiting on Your Reply G-Bitch LocoDawg 10/9/2009 8:22:47 PM
Re: Waiting on Your Reply G-Bitch bamamike 10/9/2009 1:56:01 PM