Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Can any Linemen Help?

Reminds me of the Jeep CJ5 I Hung in North Carolina while pulling up a new build 4k strand run, I am hanging on the pole and T40 pulling run up, I sent the grunt on the 4 wheeler to check run, we had no power or other violations to worry about, well the grunt comes running back on the 4 wheeler waiving his arms, MAN you ain't going to believe this!,

I go down the run to see what he is talking about, well about 2000ft down here is a Jeep CJ5 hanging by its front bumper 30ft in the air, and a pretty ass little blond standing there saying that's my truck, well it was country easement and my grunt rode the run out and said its all kool , well on his way back this little lady came home from school and parked over the strand (these were 400+ spans) a lot was setting on the ground, she said she was setting in the living room and watched her Jeep start flying, hehe..
we lowered it, got her CJ back on all 4, No harm No foul, we made a friend that day, for the rest of the week we were on that run when she would come home, she would bring us pitchers of ice cold sweet tea and flirt with the rest of the kids on the crew.

Another day in cable
This is CABL.com posting #274081. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjsP
Posted in reply to: Re: Can any Linemen Help? by MikeEd
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Can any Linemen Help? LocoDawg 10/8/2009 8:50:01 PM
Re: Can any Linemen Help? sab3r 10/8/2009 4:37:08 PM