Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Was seeking info on Prince telecom

Okay, let me tell you how it really works seeing how my lower post got me fired. This company in the St Louis market is the bottom of the barrel, everything I said in my post was true and the guys at the office even said so. You will go in in the morning to a Project Manager hurrying techs up to get out the door when they dont even have routes ready till 8 or so usually, telling guys they should have done their paperwork after each job or at home on their time while getting charged back for missed appointments for doing their paperwork after each job. If you are a contractor they could give a sh** less about you except that you get your jobs done and they get paid. Every thursday they have a meeting to go over safety and ask if their are any concerns that us techs have, wich get turned around to somehow be our fault even though all of us have the same ones week after week, never their fault and always looking in to it. There is a guy there that is some kind of regional manager, I used to think he was a good guy and had his head on strait, but guess he showed his true colors too. Yeah he comes in every now and then and you should see the PM run like a Bit** when he is around kinda funny. Most of the Techs there ar decent guys that just got a bad wrap workin for them, dont hold that against them. There was a reply on here about how Prince used to be the top dog in the industry, that is correct but these two jokers are part of the reason that this company has went to crap.
This is CABL.com posting #274038. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjr8
Posted in reply to: Was seeking info on Prince telecom by Duden209
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Was seeking info on Prince telecom jerseyfun 10/8/2009 11:46:20 AM
Re: Was seeking info on Prince telecom njcabl 10/8/2009 10:57:04 AM