Create your free account now! Sign up

more immigration stuff

Ok one post was agreeing with Obama now I am disagreeing again but he makes it so easy. Check this out. What is your reaction to the article......not me......the article. Only.

After the Obama Administration made the unprecedented move to relocate the administration & analysis, including reapportionment of districting to calculate House of Representatives representation, UNDER HIS DIRECT SUPERVISION AND AUTHORITY, they are now very openly discussing that they will NOT be including one simple, basic, necessary question: ARE YOU A CITIZEN OF THE U.S.?

The Obama Administration has even gone so far as to create a "TOOLKIT FOR REACHING IMMIGRANTS" that minority, illegal, immigrant area community organizers will use to help them encourage illegals to participate in the census. It explains that these people will receive MORE ENTITLEMENTS & SERVICES IF THEY ARE COUNTED, AND THAT THEY WILL BE REWARDED FOR THEIR CRIME INSTEAD OF PENALIZED! See the fact sheet that they will be distributing throughout areas with prevalent, CRIMINAL, illegal immigrant neighborhoods, here: http://whats.irritating.me/files/CallToAction/factSheet_Immigrant.pdf

WHAT CAN WE DO?

Contact your State Attorney General and urge them to sue the Census Bureau on behalf of the state, to force the Obama Administration to include a citizenship question. ALL THE CONTACTS FOR ALL STATES ATTORNEYS GENERAL ARE LISTED HERE: http://www.naag.org/attorneys_general.php FIND YOUR STATE AND CALL TODAY!

Then call your local representatives & tell them to direct the AG to sue the Feds, & call your congressmen and tell them you feel this is a complete outrage, and urge them to tell the Census Bureau to include the citizenship question! Congressional contact info can be found on our homepage.

This is CABL.com posting #273941. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjqz
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: more immigration stuff cablegyswfla 10/8/2009 9:47:49 PM
Re: more immigration stuff Gwester843 10/7/2009 6:49:41 PM
Re: more immigration stuff goodsky 10/7/2009 4:16:12 PM