Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I am also with Obama on this

I have posted many times and many times I am trashed not about he post but stupidity  and answers like I can't wait to see your response . almost never have you seen me play both sides of the fence .sab3r shows he has done this more often then not He manipulates your thoughts not mine .
Look at the greenville paper incident where i made a post . now look at the greenvillepaper and the head line about the police I am proud to say I have started the ball rolling as this civil rights incident or incidents happened to me . fbi and sled have written statements and evidence from me . so blow  the smoke .you want some people trashing me here on.the bar, are from that group and they are being watched investigated . I pull no punches I bring the truth . one day we will meet you and I will talk to each other like normal people do smile and walk away understanding each other . for who we are not what some jackass who claims to be from alaska trashes our government  then plays the left and right . he is nothing more then an extremist and he proves it everyday .
This is CABL.com posting #273901. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjpV
Posted in reply to: Re: I am also with Obama on this by bank
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: I am also with Obama on this sab3r 10/7/2009 3:58:07 PM
Re: I am also with Obama on this 1EVIL1 10/7/2009 9:50:25 AM