Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: well....any of this not true?

please if you ha any knowledge of how extremist work you would not go there you are being manipulated by someone who wishes to bring old history into the for front ..why does things have to be explained to a cable bar poster . his intensions are what for how many people here in are country are arrested every day for murder . how many people are arrested for domestic disputes . how many people trash the kennedy's the nixon's the bushes the clinton's
 it happens everyday old history like what a person like sab3r is to point you in a direction to twist you into knots that really is old news . we all are fighting against, yet you believe he is just giving us a history lesson . I do no,he post against the american government everyday he post no positive answers. when the poster, whether myself or someone disagrees,he will hammer them and get people like you to go in his direction . I saw his post on the cable dawg months back and he told many to just trash me and consume the post here on the bar, please, that was my ticket to watch and counter his post or replies . so you keep believing what you think you will be dumped by the side of the road when he is done with you .
This is CABL.com posting #273867. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjpn
Posted in reply to: Re: well....any of this not true? by MCSub
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: well....any of this not true? sab3r 10/7/2009 12:21:04 AM