Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: full time rv

I like this one!!! LOL

Honestly I love the idea. I would love to find a girl crazy enough to pick up and move every time the stupid cable company makes a new rule and tries to tie my hands behind my back. I see some things wrong here though.

1) I hope you already have an RV. I just was looking into this same idea. I seemed to only like the RV's that were in the 90,000 range and then add the gas and all the other expenses... You are waaaay higher than it would be to just do the extended stay crappy room. I think I would try doing the extended stay thing with my wife for a couple of months and then move over to the RV after you find out she doesn't mind the lifestyle.

2) This is the biggest one..... DON'T WORK FOR DIRECTV OR DISH...  Take the damn advice here and go work for a cable system. The install is ten times easier and you have less money out of your pocket. They dont make you pay for supplies, and can USUALLY give you a ton of work. 

3) Try the sales thing. I'm not sure if you meant that your wife was going on the road or actually going to go do installs with you. If you have an open mind, sound like you do, try doing the sales thing together.. I use to do it with my x girlfriend and she loved it. She had her PHD and made more money working on Saturdays then she would working two weeks at her full time job. Look at the job that just popped up today... 525 for a triple play steal..If two of you cant go out and find one TRIPLE PLAY ALCHEMY a day then get out of the business... sales isn't hard at all and if you stay out and keep knocking you will get sales..  its 1+1=2..

Do yourself a favor and take the advice and DO NOT DO DIRECTV..

Good Luck

Salesdawg

This is CABL.com posting #273864. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjpk
Posted in reply to: Re: full time rv by cable492
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: full time rv fundude101 10/7/2009 4:52:14 AM