Create your free account now! Sign up

amnesty is happening

When I was working in Phoenix this woman (?) was a proponent of illegal aliens. She didn't want to do anything about them and wanted open borders......you know like the rest of the world. But I was waiting for this and even predicted it when she got this job. Some people have no clue about what is happening and maybe they do and want it to happen. Flood the country with more people so even more unemployment can happen.

Dept of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano (former gov. of AZ), announced today that DHS will be DOUBLING THE STAFF TO ACCOMMODATE & ASSIST ILLEGAL ALIENS, but will be cutting our border security officers. DHS will be "advancing effective use of ALTERNATIVES TO DETENTION" of illegals. They are going to start housing them in hotels, retirement homes and other mass housing NEARBY TO IMMIGRATION FACILITIES & STAFF TO EXPEDITE THE ADJUDICATION OF CASES!! I.E. - get them lawyers and housing, and help them assimilate!

Janet said that since these ILLEGAL aliens are "NOT CRIMINALS", that they are not flight risks, & that we need to help them become citizens!

They will also work to "enhance detainee medical care." HUH?! We can't support AMERICANS! And during a time of recession, when the effective UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IS 17% FOR AMERICA'S CITIZENS, and the STAGGERING DEBT that Obama has racked up, we CANNOT AFFORD TO ADD 15 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS TO THE WELFARE AND ENTITLEMENT ROLES.

Along with this program, Janet has REMOVED THE AUTHORITY OF OUR LOCAL SHERIFF'S TO ARREST ILLEGAL ALIENS WHEN THEY ARE FOUND IN ARIZONA!!!! THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION IS GEARING UP TO BEGIN THE PROCESS OF ENACTING LEGISLATION FOR ILLEGAL AMNESTY. They will be shoving this down our throats right after ObamaCare.

We need to call Jon Kyl's office, and let him know that we want Sheriff Joe of Maricopa County, Arizona, to have the right to protect our borders since our federal gov't will not! He's keeping ALL OF US SAFE. Then call your Senators & Representatives!

Kyl, Jon - (R - AZ) Class I
730 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-4521
Web Form: kyl.senate.gov/contact.cfm
This is CABL.com posting #273863. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjpj
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: amnesty is happening HDHD 10/7/2009 2:22:25 AM
Re: amnesty is happening Gwester843 10/6/2009 11:43:07 PM
Re: amnesty is happening superlinedog 10/6/2009 11:32:43 PM