Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Glenn Beck Raped and Murdered a Young Girl

this will put you obama haters to rest once and for all, if true . it will ruin another broad caster and prove they are on the tube for nothing more then what you sabr3 does here on the bar . you tube is owned by NBC . one never nose. army guy get his records. see as he is one of your to be followed person .
 first of all as much as we argue who is what proof needs to be exhibited . as I laugh at these who wish to create trouble I have never been convicted of  a crime and the country I come from innocent till proved guilty . I have won cases in greenville for malicious intent to prosecute . that alone tells the story so army guy and anyone else here trying in insult me it does not work .
I'am not a glen beck supporter . but i will give the benefit of the doubt. first . this also can be looked at as another way of trashing his nay sayer's by putting something negative on the net to raise ratings . some thing else to talk about . again this is something Sab3r will do to focus you in a direction to reduce the erection .
This is CABL.com posting #273784. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjn2
Posted in reply to: Re: Glenn Beck Raped and Murdered a Young Girl by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message