Create your free account now! Sign up

just wanted to say hi

Just letting you all know I am still here; I am still looking for work. After not returning to phoenix Az my daughter stop by to visit her family. During her time home I got a job in Md with UG Company. The thing about my daughter she ran off with a carnival last year. So after getting this job we found out she was going to be in upper Marlboro Md. I left before she knew where she was going next then she found out it was close by me, so she got a ride and spent some extra time with me. I got to meet her boy friend, thought I needed to meet him and I did and off they went. The next weekend I was able to go pick them up and take them to church. During this time I had made plans to go to Rockford Ill to Reformers Unanimous Adversity University International Conference. Since I was off i had no money to get there. Well it seemed God provided the money for this. As I was meeting my wife there her ticket bought earlier by our church. This was something in the making for it was our celebration for our 21fst anniversary. we still didn’t know how we were going to stay but God worked that out also. After getting my ticket i got fired my ticket was leaving from Md a week later and my wife was leaving Ga and we meet at the air port within minuet of each other. We need to backup now! Robyn moved to another town in Md. and I had an uncle that was close by so i went and stayed with him and picked her up again for the 4th Sunday in a row.

I hope this was a blessing for you all. I am now back home looking for something here in Atlanta Ga area.
kid cable
This is CABL.com posting #273668. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjma
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: just wanted to say hi Gary Vest 10/6/2009 12:49:36 PM
Re: just wanted to say hi LocoDawg 10/5/2009 8:59:56 PM