Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Of course

Bravo Radioman. That is an outstanding post spoken like a true American. I don't see how anyone, no matter which side of the isle their political views fall on could disagree with your words. I just have one question for you. Are you prepared to be put on "THE LIST"? LOL

You point out something that I find very interesting. The thought that G-ster thinks Sabr3(or anyone else for that matter) is here to turn us all into anti-Americans has always baffled me. I, like you and many others here, have the ability to take in information, process it, and form our OWN opinions. The fact that G-ster thinks that someone could come into this forum and corrupt us all into their way of thinking not only shows a lack of reasoning on his part but is down right funny. This forum is not full of 5 year old children who's minds are malleable to the point that they can be fooled or tricked by one mans opinion. We are all adults here. Our views on politcs, religion, and general ways of the world have been formed for many years and no one person on a forum board is going to change that. So G-ster...enough with that already ok? It's old, tired and turned to glue.

This is CABL.com posting #273385. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjhB
Posted in reply to: Re: Of course by RadioMan
There are 0 replies to this message