Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Diplexer

Running a line around a house is the LAST OPTION??!!

We ....are cable installers.  What part of ....."Cable Installer" is confusing?

Isn't wrapping a dedicated homerun (either for sat or cable) what you are paid to do?

Although we do a whole slew of tasks to get the techonolgy working ... My job title is not:  Diplexer Installer.  It's not Professional Box Swapper, nor Line Activator.  It's CABLE INSTALLER.

Now ... If the homeowner's wishes or the building/environment does not allow for a new line to be wrapped, then the homeowner needs to decide what services he can or cannot live without.  If he can't have a particular service because the apartment manager won't allow it ... Consider moving to another complex or into a house.  You don't have to live in a crappy place.  They have CHOSEN to live in a crappy place.  It's all about thier priorities.

Oh!!! .....So I'm wrong about living priorities?? ....... next time your in your city's "ghetto" .... count the number of SUV's and cars that cost more than the house the owner is living in and tell me that person hasn't made a decision  about his/her personal priorities.

I'm just there to present ALL the options available to a homeowner for getting the install done.  It's up to the homeowner to decide the course of the install and how he wants me to put it in.
This is CABL.com posting #273337. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjgP
Posted in reply to: Re: Diplexer by salesdawg
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Diplexer RobertHernandez 8/7/2012 5:38:34 PM
Re: Diplexer Splicer Life 4me 10/2/2009 9:01:24 PM