Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: another win

G-Bitch ....Listen up again you ignorant prick.

This IS in the bill that you love so much:  "Currently, those ignoring the purchase requirement would pay a maximum penalty of $750 for individuals and $1,900 for families."

I don't know about you, but to me ....THAT IS CALLED EXTORTION.  It's a federal crime.  Is unconstitutional and falls under the RICO statuates.

Even the democrats CANNOT get past the fact that .."...those not wanting to participate in a public option would be penalized."

Let's put it in words that even your 3rd grade mind can understand....

You own a store. 
You do business each day your own way, on your own terms. 
Life is good.  You like your business.

One day I walk into your store and tell you I'm with the "Federal Program of Business Protection". 
I tell you, "Every business in your town must sign up for the new 'Business Protection' insurance.  It costs $1000.00 a year.  It will protect you against floods and rain.  You don't have to take our new protection plan if you don't like, but you would have to pay $750.00 a year to opt-out of the plan."
Either way you choose ... We're getting your hard earned money away from you and into our hands.

Sound like a fair deal?

Now .... Let's change one fact in the above story:   It's not the "Federal Program of Business Protection" I'm with, but turns out I'm a bagman for the Gambino crime family.  Do you still pay?  Why not?

That's right .... because it's called EXTORTION!!!!  IT'S ILLEGAL!!!!

Just because the Dali-Bama wants to do it under the banner of the US-Gov't ....DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT!!!!

How's that for a fucking spot-light on your delusional healthcare world G-Bitch??

Explain your way outta that douch-nozzle.
This is CABL.com posting #273254. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjfu
Posted in reply to: Re: another win by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message