Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: die Quickly

Listen up dick-hole G-Bitch.

We can handle the truth.  What we can't handle is your ignorant ass spewing your bullshit lies, half truths, and your view of the delusionary world you fucking live in.

YOU failed to point out what you wanted us to look at on that page, so yes ... WE ALL defaulted to the main fucking reason for that page:  An untimely death of a 16-yo.

YOU are the douchbag that posted it with out expressing a viewpoint.  YOU are the one that picked the title to the thread.  So how about YOU ... man the fuck up and take responsiblity for an incomplete post, the incomplete thought of your post, and the disrespect you've shown to that dead kid and his family?

....Or don't you have the balls to admit you were wrong in your original post?

Fucking hose-nozzle.

I should just pay the admin on this board to permantly ban your ass.  I should create a fund that we can all donate to keep paying to have your ass banned, re-banned, and re-banned some more.  What I do know is this .... You had best keep your ass real "low profile".  If I ever find out exactly who you are or where you are ...  The next story the Orlando Sentinal does will be on your sorry ass.
This is CABL.com posting #273131. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjdv
Posted in reply to: Re: die Quickly by Gwester843
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: die Quickly Gwester843 10/1/2009 12:08:02 PM
Re: die Quickly FUNNYFARM 10/1/2009 1:29:20 AM