Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: removed

My gosh....I sure hope no other country see's this if Gwester is claiming to be a proud american. At least I think that is what he is claiming. It's kinda hard to tell when he can't type, can't spell, can't punctuate correctly, and has thoughts that come out in no coherent order. No wonder the world thinks we're stupid with people like this running around free.

Gwester, do they know you are out? I can only track your ip address to upstate SC right now (Yea I CAN do that Our Uncle taught me how...you know Sam....our Uncle Sam), but hopefully after you post a few more times I can pin-point the exact city if not address.

Gwester, If I used some words you don't understand I apologize and will be happy to tutor you or send you a dictionary. Just post or PM me where you need it sent. Actually I think a grammar book for pre-schoolers may be where you need to start so you don't get so confused. You know the English language can be a little confusing especially with all the punctuations, adverbs, nouns, posssesive nouns, adjunctant words, verbs, etc.Anyway if I can help let me know. I can still contact AA, or NA if you need it also. Remember I am here to help.

One last thing....If you think you are the know-all, tell-all of the FBI, guess what?.....WRONG. they have been monitoring and reading ALL of the internet for years. You think big brother is a theory. Yea right! How do you think the FBI caught up with the NY-CO group of extremists. (If you don't recognize the abbreviations you can google them)!
This is CABL.com posting #272978. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbja2
Posted in reply to: Re: removed by Gwester843
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: removed Gwester843 9/30/2009 10:15:13 PM
Re: removed torentino 9/29/2009 11:31:56 PM