Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What is the charge back for non-responder?

It depends on your company.  DirecTV doesn't charge back the hsp they just tell the HSP if the number doesn't get better they will find someone who will.   In some states the percentage of no home phone service is more than people who do have home phone service.  A customer is more likely to have phone service if they have cable cause of the bundling.  With satellite most customers prefer to save the money and just use their cell phones.  If you tell them its for better reception, when DirecTV calls and the customer tells them that, you could easily get fired.  Its called lying to a customer to get money from them.  I would basically say "With a phone line you will be able to receive all the important updates that come through the phone line."  Which is exacally what channel 201 says. If your company requires you to report all custom money so they can take their cut, they will eventually find out and fire you.  Course is your job worth all of this, HECK NO! 

Basically as for your original question I have seen some companies charge 5.00 to 10.00 per non respond.  I have even seen some companies charge back the entire 15 to 20 dollars for the outlet stating that it wasn't done completely to code, which requires a active phone line.  I've also been with some companies who offered a low base wage then incressed it if you have good non respond, and good qc, and good customer sat.  

Lastly, why are you still doing satellite??  You've been on this bar long enough to know most/all satellite companies are ripping off their techs left and right. 
This is CABL.com posting #272869. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbi9h
Posted in reply to: What is the charge back for non-responder? by Oklahoma Cable
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: What is the charge back for non-responder? Oklahoma Cable 9/29/2009 7:24:13 AM