Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Was seeking info on Prince telecom

I have been out of installs for a pretty long time.  Due the current job market I figured I'd go back to it, I used to be able to make great money and work short days.  I signed on with one of the prince companies.  I read a guy said they supply tools, that is true to some extent.  They don't even supply half of the tools you need though.  The pay was lower then I was getting in 1999, that should tell you something.  They work 6 days a week no exceptions unless you request off two weeks in advance.  They have drive cams in the trucks that go off when you brake hard...ie someone stops short for a sign or light, big pot holes, hard turns etc.  My checks were so low after two weeks I called it quits, it was a joke. No support from the management when I was swamped due to people wanting more than the work order called for......almost every job.  Oh yeah lets not forget my last check.  When I called about it I was told they had paid me up to date and didn't owe me anything else.  When I called the corporate office they told me no paper work was turned in the entire last week I was there.  I know better than that so I called higher up to file a formal complaing about the situation.  After they argued with me about not turning in my paper work, for an entire week mind you, I told them I would have the national labor board get in touch with them and we could go from there.  Amazingly within the hour the PM of the office I worked at found all my paper work from a month prior.  Wow!!! what magic it was that it just appeared.  If you decide to work for them good luck
This is CABL.com posting #272836. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbi8K
Posted in reply to: Was seeking info on Prince telecom by Duden209
There are 0 replies to this message