Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I am not the brightest bulb in the pack, but..

Honestly in the last election I am not sure we had any GOOD choices. It's too early to choose a candidate to vote for next election, but honestly I can not say that I trust any current person in Washington. NONE. There a few dems who listen to their constituents and a few reps who listen, but I think that is only because the lobbyists haven't gotten to them yet. Honestly clear the board and start over. I don't know that there is a better answer. I think someone is needed that goes back to the beliefs that our forefathers had when coming to this land. FREEDOM. They left England because of government and now what do we have again. Who that is, is left to be seen. Simple point is current situation is not working for the people nor by the people.

This country has grown beyond anyones wildest dreams over the years since it was founded. Honestly I am not so sure we shouldn't have a governing body situation:
1 leader for all military strategy
1 leader for economic strategy and growth
1 leader for foreign relations
1 leader as the voice for American Citizens

Maybe I am way off here, but 1 man to lead a nation as large as ours as a democracy is not working. Yes 1 man leads other nations and countries, but are they dictatorships or democracies?

And lastly there needs to be more voting. How can people in Washington make decisions for us when we never speak to or see them? How can an individual say they know what's best for there constiuents when they never listen to them? They certainly don't face the same situations as there constituients, hell we each individually don't face the same challenges. So how can they make a determination of what's best without a voice of opinion through voting?

Again probably way off, but when it ain't working why keeping looking in the same box.
This is CABL.com posting #272797. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbi77
Posted in reply to: Re: I am not the brightest bulb in the pack, but.. by thetyrone
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: I am not the brightest bulb in the pack, but.. superlinedog 9/28/2009 6:40:11 PM