Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: yankees know

What are you some type of Retard or something ? there are times you may come up with a good point and other times you get Retarded on everyone here. I really don't and will not give you the time everyone else gives you, you are a waste of time and a menace to us all. You attack people on here for no reason and accuse them of attacking you and you have the nerve to call someone Bipolar when you show signs of it all the time. Noe you attack Doug (Sab3r) for what ? I don't agree with him all the time and sometimes it may seem heated but at the end of the day he is a man just like i am a man and he is a American like i am a American and at the end of the day we all have the same issues when it comes to this Government. I am not sure if your are capable of understanding that or you just want to start trouble just to get Attiontion But you will not get it from me, But that is what Women do when they want people to pay them any mind and yes your acting like a Bitch, Not to say Coward as you can be whatever you want to be on this website but in a Persons face your a Coward. Evil1 Called you out and your a No so There are so many people that called you on your offer and you have been a No show Coward get a spine be a man and go back to school dame it did you drop out in the 1st Grade ? 
This is CABL.com posting #272789. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbi7Z
Posted in reply to: Re: yankees know by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: yankees know Gwester843 9/28/2009 6:23:17 PM