Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I am not the brightest bulb in the pack, but..

Actually I was born, raised and grew up in and around the swamps of SOUTH Carolina with a fishing pole in one hand a 30.06 or compound bow in the other depending on the season and am a proud educated redneck and Army Airborne Veteran of this USA I love so much as were my father and 2 grandfathers before me. 3 Generations in my family fighting in numerous wars for assholes like yourself who won't READ what someone types, but jumps to conclusions based on ASSUMPTIONS. You are getting way to overworked. As I said before they are SARCASTIC questions, not real questions. I know why he is doing it. I don't understand why the rest of America can't see what you and I see. As for the redneck coming out in you......it did. It's funny. Can't help it.

By the way I am not a Callie dicksucker since you asked I am A PURE BRED, gun toting, fish catching, deer hunting, SOUTHERN MOTHERFUCKER, Army Airborne Veteran. And as far as you saying Fuck Me.....na I don't go that way.... FUCK WITH ME!
This is CABL.com posting #272781. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbi7R
Posted in reply to: Re: I am not the brightest bulb in the pack, but.. by Polehiker
There are 2 replies to this message