Create your free account now! Sign up

I am not the brightest bulb in the pack, but..WHY?

Why is Obama in Chicago lobbying for the Olympics, and not at the White House figuring out Afghanistan?

Why is Obama commenting on Kanye West, albeit "off-record" but not following the ACORN fiasco?

Why is Obama appologizing for the US in his UN speech when we send billions of dollars to other countries every year? Some the richest there are and others confirmed terror nations.

Why is Obama allowing talks with Iran to continue while they are testing missles and revealing their secret Nuclear plants?

Why does Obama keep making appearances on TV leaving little to no time to discuss these things with his advisors and other countries?

Why does Obama allow a gag order on an insurance company trying to inform their customers, but won't gag order his party to stop using the racism word?

Why does Obama allow the news to portray the Washington protests as evil when the G-20 protests had extremly much more violence and benevolence?

I do not dislike the president, but I don't think I like the way that this country that I love is headed. I just don't understand this logic. Can anyone help me understand?
This is CABL.com posting #272763. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbi7z
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: I am not the brightest bulb in the pack, but.. Gwester843 9/28/2009 6:15:14 PM
Re: I am not the brightest bulb in the pack, but.. 3WGInstallations 9/28/2009 2:56:28 PM