Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: More Americans against health care

And Medicare never has a problem with approving things right. And thats on top of running huge deficits and being this close to insolvency too.

No problems at the VA either right. The cancer doctors here at the Philly VA hospital really did not kill people with faulty radiation therapies and the local left wing rag, The Inquirer, was just trying to incite conservatives, right. The head stones over the graves of the people who died because of the great government health care are all phoneys, right.

The government has an unwavering ability to screw up everything it touches, the economy, the debt, education, the list goes on forever. So lets give them the ability to screw up everyones health care instead of just vets and old citizens and do it by sucking all of the money out of the people who are trying to restart the economy now.  It is the fair thing to do.

I agree there are things that need to be done in health care. Just not a full government take over. Until they  can show me one program run properly, efficiently and on budget, they will never get my support for this. I spend thousands a year on health care, I have problems that just 2 weeks ago a princeton and harvard educated doctor told me that she had no idea why I have the issues that have already came close to killing me 4 times or what to do to cure or even reduce the probability of it eventually catching me at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I have lost insurance in the past. The hospital put me on a mercy plan until I got my own insurance again. This is why this whole I cant get health care at all issue is bullshit in my eyes. I have seen it and lived it. Even drug companies have mercy plans. I am not sure how it is at every hospital, but I don't believe that mine is the only one that cares, but I am sure under the government plan I would pay less, but I am just as sure I would get less too.
This is CABL.com posting #272736. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbi68
Posted in reply to: Re: More Americans against health care by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message