Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: To the bar b-day wishes for G

you can go to church or what ever your into today. but getcha is what i do not. what you do to me .as seen here on the bar, the people here follow the g man bad or good they fall for nothing yet think of everything . with you . its read the latest news and put it up on the board true or false and then find someone to pick on . Yo I had a good day fishing we all watched the younger ones catch a couple throw them back drink beer's and tell each other jokes as the yankees won. saw a another wreck caused by stewart . and watched some good football on the screen. all while sitting on my boat you seem to be having issues with your ex gov, as she has now become a political traitor and is selling the chinesse . American banking info wow bet you love them apples .
so tommorrows concerns are Iran for you its when will palin stop Imbarrassing our country or impede your extremist ways by going over to a comunist gov, not your dark haired islamic lieing for the right and shitting on the left and if you truely are a consevetive your best writter died today . RIP
This is CABL.com posting #272670. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbi54
Posted in reply to: Re: To the bar b-day wishes for G by sab3r
There are 0 replies to this message