Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Attn: Gang Bangers

as you try to change the subject my wife is standing next to me she knows what type of person you are . . now as far as your studies it has been reported to the media and to congress that insurance companies and contractor have hired studies to be done in there favor . It is so easy for you to show the negitive after the fact . you are completely wrong in your assumtions youare self centered extremist who wishes only . to prgress your bull sheet . you can't face the truth . you lay down with theives and liars then you use words to try and show the ignorant what is not true . this is what they do in islam in samlia in afa . and this is why I beleive your are nothing more then an American extremist hiding here on the bar .
27 years with you what is she a sadistic informing trash beat model of your self . now you stepped in the wrong puddle dumb ass and you have no where to hide . this goes for all here on the bar who wish to cause me harm andyou bleedind mother fuckers who make threatsthen hide in the arrels of the cable bar you are being monitored
oh was it the friday night fights that brouhgt you to the surface. war
This is CABL.com posting #272479. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbi2Z
Posted in reply to: Re: Attn: Gang Bangers by sab3r
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Attn: Gang Bangers sab3r 9/26/2009 5:19:23 PM
Re: Attn: Gang Bangers thetyrone 9/26/2009 12:23:31 PM