Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: If George W. was an Idiot....

I don't post on here very often.  You Mr. Kiester no nothing of me or my background.  My reference is to all the campaign lies that bama claimed during his campaign.  He, like you , needs to put up or shut up. You sound just like him , blah, lie, mislead.  He made all sorts of promises and duped ignorant people into voting for him.  He was a lawyer for Acorn back around 2001, and sued financial institutions for discrimination toward lower income and un-qualified buyers.  His winning those suits account for over 27% of the lending failures.  Kind of odd that after the election all those banks that failed got in line because they knew obama would have to bail them out or face the population with the realization that he played a roll the their collapse.  Surely you can see where healthcare is going.  He's  turning away from our allies, does not have any experience in foreign diplomacy, is balless in dealing with those who are hell bent on our demise, and by attempting to stiffle critics of his policies is breaking many laws.  He doesn't even have the nuts to be public about the fact that he has all he cronies break these laws because as commander in chief he can protect them.  If he actually broke these laws he would leave himself open to impeachment, and if you know anything about political law, the only thing he can't do is grant himself amnesty.  That said, in the future if you disagree with my opinion it would be fine to engage in open debate over issues, but to assault me on my first post here is unacceptable.  If you want to sling shit at me just remember, you started it.
This is CABL.com posting #272408. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbi1Q
Posted in reply to: Re: If George W. was an Idiot.... by Gwester843
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: If George W. was an Idiot.... sab3r 9/26/2009 5:14:21 PM
Re: If George W. was an Idiot.... Gwester843 9/26/2009 12:36:19 PM
Re: If George W. was an Idiot.... sab3r 9/25/2009 9:17:41 PM
Re: If George W. was an Idiot.... LocoDawg 9/25/2009 8:41:56 PM