Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: If George W. was an Idiot....

Obama is one man ,he has a team. they work on the policy. they claim , most is true, that our deficits will be reduced by if we stop sprawling cost . the health care system .
 now i am not the know it all here, but . if you receive a bill from medicare the money goes to who
lets start with the person who sent the bill
a contractor hired by hospital to send bill now bill is sent to you the patient the insurance co. and medicare now medicare has the bill to pay 80% of 20 % by you or your insurance co. both medicare and the insurance co. reject . the bill. why cause they say it was not covered . the codes are wrong and they will not pay . now you the patient have to start the process all over again and the codes and the ok by the insurance company are received correctly and you have the bill paid . now that part of your question is answered as there was no medical done nothing but clerical and the government had to pay . so let's use the # 100 == 35+45+20  the forty five is ? so that is one look at the problem . if you have 35 taken away from the 45 and that is the true cost of the bill see how the #'s come down .
then there is the over billing the over testing and the insurance co. that say no they will not pay and in the long run government picks up the tab
theres AIG the biggest thief of all they say no to every claim. went broke and government had to bail them out the consequence's would have been enormous . I'm a construction person all my life and I know right from wrong and the right thing to do to void these problems in th future are to eliminate the problem .
This is CABL.com posting #272373. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbi1h
Posted in reply to: Re: If George W. was an Idiot.... by bank
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: If George W. was an Idiot.... LocoDawg 9/25/2009 9:11:33 PM
Re: If George W. was an Idiot.... sab3r 9/25/2009 5:25:20 PM