Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: If George W. was an Idiot....

If I remember correctly, Obama said during his campaign that he would correct the former administration's short comings in less than two hundred days.  He also said that Obama-care would make the same affordable health coverage that Congressional members enjoy available to everyone.  That's not going to happen.  When asked if he would use the same program he so strongly advocates for his wife or daughters, he side stepped the question with an answer about his terminally ill grandmother, (may God, not Allah rest her soul).  Only one democrat has said he would enlist in the Obamaplan.  Obama swore (with the whole country as witnesses on Inaugural Day) to uphold (not hold up) the Constitution of the United States of America.  Last week his administration gagged insurance companies from informing their policy holders about the losses and potential losses that HR3200 would impose on them, particularly those on Medicare.  Then yesterday the same bunch of traitors passed an order that prevents the final writing of HR3200 and it's estimated costs from being made public until after the vote.  I have to admit that Obama captured my interest during the campaign, probably because I was so dis-appointed with the previous administration, however now I am horrified by state of the country and NONE of this is Bush's fault.  In 2010 all these lying, cheating, greedy, power hungry infidels will be dealt with by their employeers, the citizens of These United States of America.  If anybody doubts it, I hope they they survive this attempted rape of Democracy and Freedom because the overwhelming majority of Americans will have had enough by then.  Even the once lop-sided media can no longer ignore the events going on inside this administration.  You cannot count on two hands the number of television, radio, and news print journalists that have left the liberal media to pursue other forms of journalism. A few have even done a complete 180 degree turn by joining FoxNews.  Let us all keep track of our public servants, their yayes and nayes.  We'll round them up in 2010 and the the Kingpin in 2012 (if not sooner).
                                                    "Off with their heads!"

This is CABL.com posting #272319. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbi0p
Posted in reply to: Re: If George W. was an Idiot.... by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: If George W. was an Idiot.... Gwester843 9/25/2009 9:48:34 AM