Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The 3 Musketeers:

I do not take test. I did watch the video and if you read a post I wrote last week or so it was about respect I do not. and I will say this again agree with the disrespect of our president. I did what I thought was right when bush was elected and only disagreed when the proof was given about Bush you never saw me trash this man while he was in office I never showed any disrespect for any of our Presidents . if Obama  lies to the public I will back the person who proves the lie but not on false information or lies . I knew as a fact that Bush lied back during the 911 and the invasion of Iraq. But never did I nor many people here disrespect the man . I only out of knee jerk reaction now dis respect any thing you have to say about Obama . and I will not allow you or any of your trash talking upset Good in our country .
Now Bush was a bad President history will show his lies to the public .
 Obama was not given a choice, you know and your trash talking dis believers here on the bar know it so. yo get scum bag any person that disrespect our president in the way's you have I promise you this I will reveal what you posted and make your life a  living .?????
This is CABL.com posting #272301. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiZ7
Posted in reply to: Re: The 3 Musketeers: by MikeEd
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: The 3 Musketeers: MikeEd 9/24/2009 11:32:50 PM