Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Worried

you are enraged with government over the wrong policy. need to be outraged at imports people and good's . not health care, not stim, but the politics of these other country's moving in I will probably be dead. but the horror of this all is coming true . America be defeated by taking all its money .  then what the gun's shown here on the bar whats that all about I'm not scared . did it give you people a sense of arouse you wanna scare some one send those pictures to the appropriate group and see who is missing in action . hell evil got scared when I sent his messages around the world and he is now being watched daily and you gays , come on your getting more flame dumbness by the day. have you run out of trash or are you all starting up again then you will trash me and have another beer or joint or what ever. yet groups of people not of our country are laughing at you, as they walk all over you . you buy foreign good's and claim you do not . you guy's live a lie . Ive' said it before Sab3r you are nothing more then an extremist it all comes out everyday and you keep trashing me . so keep playing your whinny games and let the truth ruin your life and your excuse will be the one person who is trying to help us all . good job .
This is CABL.com posting #272233. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiY1
Posted in reply to: Re: Worried by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Worried LocoDawg 9/24/2009 8:27:48 PM