Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegal Labor

The problem is that Lopez his 5 brothers and 4 sisters and there kids are all over here on my dime. They are crowding up OUR (Our = legal citizens) hospitals and health clinics that US citizens are paying for. They are over here looking for the hand outs that they do not deserve. I was out of work for a few months and went to see about getting food stamps. I told the person that I only need help for 2 maybe 3 months until I could get back on my feet. I have paid my taxes into the system. Was I granted help? NO. If I was Juan and went in there, I would have enough to feed half the people on my block. Juan who does not pay taxes into the system gets everything. Juan takes all of his money and sends it out of the country. He does not support anything in the local community. That is what drives the USA further into the recession. Breaking stupid laws is not the problem. Yes I speed, I have done my fair share of all kinds of drugs, I have stolen, I have done many things that were wrong and illegal. If I would have gotten caught I would have been punished for it. Lopez gets caught and since he is not a legal citizen he get away with it. They do not deport him. He gets let go. You want to break the rules that is fine with me. One day you will get caught and you will serve your time. I hope you trust Lopez because while you are down he will take you for all that you have!
This is CABL.com posting #272084. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiWC
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegal Labor by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Illegal Labor sweatforhire 9/24/2009 3:44:42 PM