Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: feel safe?

Well you need to inform yourself more. The former gov rejected the money but the legislature took much of it. So when you want to talk about my state get a clue. I am not whining but pointing out another truth as to the lack of security this president seems to need and his hypocrisy. And I am tired of your personal comments about me. They have nothing to do with the subject. Why can't you be mature and leave your personal attacks about anyone out of replies. They don't give any credence to the debate.

We have shown many times how Clinton was riding a wave that was on its way up when he took office and on its way down on his way out but you don't ever talk about that. It isn't the sex I had a problem with it was his lying about it.......twice. He looked into a camera and lied and tried to start a war to distract everyone. How does informing people start trouble? Do you read the news and talk about it from CNN? Yes. Do you post things you find on other places on this site? Yes. So why put others down when they do it? Because you don't want the truth when it doesn't go to you agenda. Oh well. it won't stop me. You just want to censor people who you don't agree with. No freedom of speech unless it is you speaking. You put down everything everyone says as though it isn't real. It is. WE know it . Anyone who reads it knows it. Except you. You call me extreme and I am middle of the road but at least I have my own mind and don't have my tongue up any president's ass the way you do. Don't like personal attacks? then stop doing it to me!
This is CABL.com posting #272080. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiWy
Posted in reply to: Re: feel safe? by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: feel safe? Gwester843 9/24/2009 10:54:18 AM