Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: my bucket wont go down

1st of all wiz you should have a tilt/stow switch up in the bucket and you have a bad o-ring on your leveling control master cylinder (located at the base of the knuckle, small cylinder about 12" long or the slave cylinder(located at the bucket mounted to the boom and the bucket) If I were you I would repair the tilt stow in the bucket before I would rebuild or replace the leveling cylinders (cost factor) $25.00 silicone filled switch with weather boot or $400.00 to $600 for leveling cylinders.. also do you sync your bucket up, always tilt your bucket from the stowed position to the lowered position before moving boom from the cradle, then lift & rotate and set it on the ground, do you chain your basket when you have it stowed while driving (highway speeds) and let it hang on the chain, if not start doing it, oh how fast does it tilt when you lean foreward on the basket and when setting in the stowed position overnight will it lower it self ??

and as far as the basket change the su is the same as the eu as far as the mounting, the t-40 style you will need a welder to relocate your tilt mount
This is CABL.com posting #271991. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiU7
Posted in reply to: Re: my bucket wont go down by wizo6812
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: my bucket wont go down wizo6812 9/24/2009 2:21:04 AM