Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: a thought for everyone that wants to be an emp

How many posts have you seen me say "I don't believe either side"? How many. Or did you forget? No right now the dems are in control so it may appear that I am on the republicans' side and where health care is concerned, I am. When the right side had control they were out of control spending and I didn't like it. They are not right now so guess who gets the brundt? The left. They are screwing up everything.

As far as paying for my own bill, I paid over time 4 years but I paid for it and anyone with a job can. And anyone without a job will still get treatment. I did and I didn't have insurance.

I didn't expect anyone else to take care of my responsibility and I don't feel that I or anyone else should be FORCED to pay for others' care whether it is health or food or a house. If I choose to help and I do, then that is my choice. Not because someone made it a law or you will be fined or worse.

I am conservative. I am not liberal so yes my arguments will be to the right. But I don't say anyone on the left is not in the real world.

. "this fantasy your in is nothing more then the blind being led by republican buulsheet." is what G said. I have never said anything like that.

I cite specific arguments and don't generalize the whole party. Many on the left are in the center. It is only now that we have the most extreme administration the country has ever known so I am against most of their policies.

When I see something good they do I post it. Maybe you have missed the last couple in the last week. It isn't my fault they don't do more good things other than try to implement policies that take more of our freedoms away and more of our money. And show me where I believe everything the right says. Show me.
This is CABL.com posting #271881. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiTl
Posted in reply to: Re: a thought for everyone that wants to be an emp by thetyrone
There are 0 replies to this message