Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: a thought for everyone that wants to be an emp

Ok aside from the insults like 'fantasy' and I am caught up in trash talk and don't live in the 'real world',  you actually put some things in there. Where do you get your numbers? Back them up. I don't believe your opinion. Opinions are like assholes and everyone has one.

This is not an equal world. It never will be.

And do you read what I write? I said I paid for my own hospital....IN THE REAL WORLD! When I didn't have health care. I didn't ask for someone else to pay for it in the real world.

Do you see the real world? How is it that anyone not in agreement with you is not in the real world. Where do I live? IN THE REAL WORLD WITH REAL PROBLEMS AND REAL SOLUTIONS. So go ahead and condescend as usual. You are not better than me nor am I better than you even though you believe you are. But you believe everything a politician tells you as long as they are from the left side of the aisle. Now who isn't living in the real world? I am going back to ignoring you when ever you decide you have to throw an insult in you reply. I have no room for that in debate.
This is CABL.com posting #271835. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiSB
Posted in reply to: Re: a thought for everyone that wants to be an emp by Gwester843
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: a thought for everyone that wants to be an emp Gwester843 9/23/2009 3:04:56 AM