Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Haven't you noticed........

Im one of those guys that has been given a chance. The contract is huge and if your not carefull can destroy you before you even start.

I started off as a tech and worked my way up the ladder. I see when and why the charge backs come in. But boycotting anyone that wants to make an honest living is buring your head in the sand. Im here to tell you guys that I have seen a ton of companies come and go. Most of them burn techs if they can. You just need to find a company that lays it all out on the table for you. Im not saying that everyone come work for me, what I am saying is that if you really want to find a good company. Look to see who is running it. Ask them to sit down and explain everything in detail. If you are smart have an attorney read your contract BEFORE you sign it, and make sure you have access to the right people in the company. ALL my guys have MY cell number. If they have a pay questions, managers problem or a major customer issue, they can all call me. I suggest that you find companies like that, if the owner wont give you his number theres probably a reason why.

Anyways thats my 2 cents about the subject. I see a lot of hurt techs out there and I only wish you the best. You are what makes the business run.
This is CABL.com posting #271557. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiN7
Posted in reply to: Haven't you noticed........ by fundude101
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Haven't you noticed........ precisecom 9/21/2009 1:15:21 AM