Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Starting to like some things he does

Sab3r I agree with you,I dont look for reasons to sink the mans ship, I actually look for things to support,he hasnt given me many but I'm not privy to the information he is either if I were I may agree with him more. I didnt and dont support the bailouts,does it really matter? Who knows but I was against it. That to me was Obamas greatest chance to be Americas biggest hero,to kill the fed. He chose the other direction,to save the fed and basically thats where he failed. Right there, thats it, failure. He claims to be a student of Lincoln and a master of the constitution,thats a lie,now the man is a liar. He may know the constitution but he certainly doesnt support it. That makes him dangerous so now we have a dangerous liar. Thats bad for him because we the people arent so stupid after all and we love our freedom and liberty,it'll take more than him and his chosen few to steal it away which will make him a failure, Obamas gonna be a lame duck, its over, do your four years and leave Obama, your done, you blew it,next.I'm patiently waiting on a Jackson thats the type of leader we need today not an appeaser, or a coward, or a player, but a rebel, a man of real vision, a man who will give us the freedom we deserve. I'm still looking but I recall a bible verse where God says place no man over you as king for Ye are Gods. No man is my leader, I'am a free man on this earth and I will die that way.   
This is CABL.com posting #271507. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiNj
Posted in reply to: Starting to like some things he does by sab3r
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Starting to like some things he does sdelnay 9/20/2009 8:40:54 PM
Re: Starting to like some things he does LocoDawg 9/20/2009 7:20:58 PM