Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: more double standard

Good post Dave..and all the talk on the bar..forever condeming dems and republicans, black against whites, whites against blacks, mexicans, jews on and on gets you exactly NOWEHERE...Who gives a F***K...a lot of you are wasting computer space because at the end of the day what you say means NOTHING, in the realm of the world...I have read the political views of all you for the past three months..it's all the same..over and over, with no end result, just babbel from the left and right..just what the f***k are you trying to accomplish??? The only thing I get, is that each of you try to sound more important and more educated than the other on the political subject matter..which brings you back to "NOTHING ACCOMPLISHED",,,just more left and right BS...So with that out of the way I think it will be sunny and clear today for the games...Cowboys over the Giants by 6 points... Sorry Dave, think Homo, I mean Romo will do it today...Your day Loco...Romo got Jessica out of the way and he can think about football..Cowboys year...I'm a Raider fan but you know the story on them...maybe someday..
This is CABL.com posting #271478. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiMQ
Posted in reply to: Re: more double standard by oldlinedawg
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: more double standard oldlinedawg 9/20/2009 9:05:55 PM
Re: more double standard LocoDawg 9/20/2009 7:40:57 PM
Re: more double standard sab3r 9/20/2009 6:06:41 PM
Re: more double standard thetyrone 9/20/2009 12:33:54 PM