Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: attacks of President Obama

Yeah well if that is the Case then people all over would be guilty byassociation. I all our lives we know some real messed up people becauselord knows i do, I don hang with these people but i do know them andwhat they are about does that make me like them hell no. If you know abigot and he lives next door to you and your kids and his kids playtogether or go to the same school are you a bigot ? Hell no  I am notsure if what i am about to say is true, But sometimes in life you haveto use people to get somethings done and I am not sure what he wasdoing with Bill aires but he is not in the white house, Wright is not in the white house None of these people that was name was in the white house but Van jones. Now what does van jones compare to Bush limbaugh well in my book they are pretty close and both are Racist and Hate mongers, I would never defend Van jones or any of these nuts the way some here have defended Rush now credit given most have agreed rush is a stinking pig but i am not sure if anyone admitted that he is a Racist. Now with Glen beck i had to back off that a little bit i still think he is a Radical be he makes some good points that can't be over looked. Now Obama is going to have a hard time this whole term and if he win's 4 more which i think he will he will still have a hard time even if the Ressecion is Over and we are doing great. These people that everyone is trying to Marry obama with will be thrown in his face every chance they get, It is like a guy coming home from jail and he can't get a job because of a felony on his record, So for the rest of his life he is unable to get a job, But this so called forgiving America is say they want him to get a job and be a productive member of society but how can he do that if he can never be forgiven for Past mistakes.
This is CABL.com posting #271394. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiLu
Posted in reply to: Re: attacks of President Obama by Polehiker
There are 0 replies to this message