Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: attacks of President Obama

The sad part of all of this is the two major parties created the enviornment that causes all of this hate and vitriol. By there panderong to the special intersts and the media injecting spin instead of just reporting the facts they like, you create a world where no one trusts anyone and the government is viewed as omnipresent money sucking cancer.

This is why I still will say when ever I can, screw the parties, vote for Americans. I would love to see nothing more than a true grass roots campaign to take power back from the federal government and return it to the states where people are more likly to be involved. The closer to home the easier it is to be able to get in the face of you elected officials. Why do we send so much money to DC to have them write a check back to the states to spend it on the programs, adding  hundreds of billions of costs for the beauracracy that takes in the money and then sends it back to where it came from to begin with?

And look at what these idiots spend it on, 200 million dollars for an airport that serve less than 6700 people a year, renamed after the congressman who got the money, the 3 flights in or out go to DC only. Nothing to see here. You want a balanced budget, ask congress to go on strike, or better yet fire me all.
This is CABL.com posting #271338. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiKA
Posted in reply to: attacks of President Obama by thetyrone
There are 0 replies to this message