Create your free account now! Sign up

TO CABLE INDUSTRY !!!!

My name is Carlos Faria, as you can see I posted my resume in some topics on www.cabl.com. I am a good experienced manager in the Telecommunication‘s arena, the only thing that I need is a company with vision and enough open mind to recognize a good foreigner.

One of the reason why I can say I’m different is because my experience in Venezuela, which is very hard, work with technology and achieve projects like LMDS 28 GHZ, or a 100% fiber optic CCTV system in the middle of no where in an Iron Plant, South Venezuela, or an integration of CCTV with the main CATV company in Caracas (500,000 users), or install LODGENET SYSTEMS in 3000 rooms, and so more.

I also have experience dealing with very important costumers like PDVSA (main oil industry worldwide), Williams (oil company), Empresas Polar (Main Venezuelan Brewer and food company), British Petroleum, BAYER, Intercontinental Hotels, and others.

I want to thanks in advance to the people and the companies what represents that have the vision and consider me as a good candidate,

Thank you.

CARLOS EDUARDO FARIA

http://communities.msn.com/CEFCABLECONSULTANT

This is CABL.com posting #27133. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mhdN
There are 0 replies to this message