Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Top 10 Racist Limbaugh Quotes

Ty..I don't usually say anything on the political BS because both sides are corrupt and it's a mute point to take either side..but I found a part of your statement interesting..You said you would like to visit Africa...While in Iraq, I had a black friend that went to Africa on a two week vacation, she came back with stories I could hardly believe...It seems the locals don't care for American black people..she said she was treated very bad and cut he vacation short because of the dislike toward her..and these people were black...she went with the idea of seeing her heritage and just to mingle with the crowd and have a fun time, it turned out to be a big let down for her..she had many stories to tell and I'm too lazy to list them all here but the end result was, she was not at all recieved well by them and was told several times that she was not African American that she was an American...Really was a wake up call for me, I assumed she would have fit in well and would have been welcomed when she left. And before anyone says it was probably her attitude..she is a low keyed and very nice person that never says anything bad about anyone.
Sorry for the book..and just how did this get posted here???
This is CABL.com posting #271324. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiKm
Posted in reply to: Re: Top 10 Racist Limbaugh Quotes by thetyrone
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Top 10 Racist Limbaugh Quotes drifterdawg 9/19/2009 2:20:01 PM