Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Man sues RCN for ‘abuse’ of contract workers

Its the american way, sue. Now I give this guy credit. What if its that law and the company is breaking it?  Is this guy wrong or a stand up guy for doing whats right.  Ive only sub-ed for one contractor and scene alot of shady and illegal things happen there.  The industry is corrupt and the shady primes need to be stopped or at least be made to be lawful operations. 

If I break the law I get arrested, sued put in jail.  Ive learned my lesson. What if Prime breaks the law? People have died, got injuried, they destroy techs reputaions.  What happens to them.  If a CEO/Owner makes his/hers company operate  illegally then they need to be stopped.  Maybe they dont know its illegal, but they find out at some point but decided they might lose the contract if they go employee based, because the competitors who arent would slip in and get the contract.  Its all about $$$, not about the techs.  The techs make the company.  When your Supervisors, Warehouse, Stockroom and QC personal are all paid sub-contractors your asking for this type of law suit. 

Is RCN breaking any laws, maybe, or the law firm wouldnt have invested thousands of hours for nothing. Which company is next? Yours?

This is CABL.com posting #271065. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiGb
Posted in reply to: Re: Man sues RCN for ‘abuse’ of contract workers by freedonnie
There are 0 replies to this message